Relema UAB confirms that the protection of personal data is important to our clients, and we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal data of each data subject.
What is personal data?
Personal Data — any information relating to an individual (data subject) whose identity is known or may be directly or indirectly identified through the use of the relevant data (eg name, surname, personal identification number, address, telephone number or other information). In order to provide the highest quality service and properly fulfill our obligations to our customers, we need certain personal data from you. Relema UAB undertakes to process your personal data only to the extent necessary for a specific, specific and legitimate purpose.
What is the purpose of collecting (processing) personal data?
We collect personal information from our customers in order to provide you with our services and to act upon them:
- share with you news that is relevant and relevant to you;
- inform you of our activities;
- submit proposals to you;
- to contact you regarding mutual agreement enforcement issues;
- be able to provide you with the information you need to have a history of collaboration and answer questions you may have.
We may also need personal data for the following purposes:
- performing direct functions and contracts of employees or persons associated with the Company (i.e. entities providing services to the Company under contract).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Relema UAB, in processing personal data, has been complying with the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts related to the protection of personal data. May 25 — the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Relema UAB processes your personal data only on the legal grounds defined by law — for the purpose of entering into and / or executing a contract with you, your consent to the processing of personal data by Relema UAB is required by applicable law and Relema has a legitimate interest (only if the data subject’s interests are not overriding).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the contract with Relema UAB (or request for a contract, placing an order, online registration and / or correspondence by e-mail). Personal data may also be processed with consent (eg for direct marketing purposes). Consent must be explicit, voluntary, comprehensible and include information on the purpose for which the data are used. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn easily and free of charge.
Collection of personal data
Relema UAB receives personal data from the data subjects themselves, but sometimes data is obtained from contracts between partners (subcontractors) and their agents, employees, or other natural persons employed to perform the contract.
To whom do we provide your data?
UAB Relema is committed to maintaining confidentiality when processing personal data. Such obligation arises from the provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the Regulation). Information may be disclosed to other parties if required to enter into or perform the contract or for other legitimate reasons. Information may also be made available to other parties upon your request or subject to your contractual obligations to other parties.
We may provide your data to data processors (subcontractors) who provide us with services (work) and process your data on our behalf as data controller. Controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary for the proper performance of their contractual obligations. We, through our subcontractors, take all necessary measures to ensure that our data processors also have adequate organizational and technical security measures in place and that personal data is kept confidential.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data processed are stored in records and in our information systems. We protect your personal data to the extent required by law or for a longer period of data retention for purposes of processing. Personal data are usually kept for as long as reasonable requirements can arise from the contractual relationship (limitation period). Unnecessary personal data is destroyed.
How do we protect your data?
Tvarkydami Jūsų asmens duomenis mes įgyvendiname konkrečias organizacines ir technines saugumą užtikrinančias priemones, kurios padeda apsaugoti asmens duomenis nuo atsitiktinio arba neteisėto sunaikinimo, pakeitimo, atskleidimo ir nuo bet kokio kito neteisėto tvarkymo.
You have the right to:
- obtain information about your personal data, where and how personal data is collected and how we process it;
- contact us to correct your personal data, to delete it, to delete it if it is incorrect, to provide incomplete or inaccurate information, or if it is no longer necessary, depending on the purposes for which it was collected. In this case, you should submit a request, after which we will verify the information provided and take the appropriate action. It is very important for us to have accurate personal information about you;
- to contact us with a request to delete or no longer process personal data, other than a request to stop protecting personal data. Such data shall cease to be protected only if, after access to your personal data, you establish that the personal data have been processed unlawfully or fraudulently;
- not consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is being processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing or for a legitimate interest pursued by Relema UAB or a third party to whom the personal data are supplied;
- revoke at any time your consent to process data for direct marketing purposes;
- since 2018 May 25 following the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) you will also have the right to data portability and the right to request the deletion of data («the right to be forgotten») or to request a restriction on its processing.
You may contact UAB Relema for the exercise of these rights. 301085825, Office Address:
incl. 110688464, office address: Katiliškių vs., Nemėžio sen., Vilnius district, tel. +370 5 2472096,
You also have the right to lodge a complaint, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, with the supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Inspectorate, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.