Composite fiberglass masonry mesh: price and other characteristics.
Composite masonry mesh is connected at a right angle to the rods of different diameters (1.7; 2; 2.5; 3 mm), which form square cells of size 50×50, 100×100, 150 x150 cm.
Mesh is being formed in 1 m width plates or rolls and 10 to 100 m long.
COMPOSITE MASONRY MESH USING FIELDS
- Single-layer and multi-layer brickwork;
- Simple and heating floor screeding;
- Ceramic tiles installing;
- Archs construction and strengthening;
- Applying a thick layer of plaster;
- Reinforcement of road surfaces;
- The production of road plates.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS MATERIAL
- Fiberglass base is resistant to alkaline environment of cement and other corrosive environments. No corrosion, thanks to the service life of reinforced structures up to 80 years or more.
- Lighter than steel mesh. Transporting, carrying and using of this mesh is much easier. It is possible to cut it with the hand tools (tin snips or nippers).
- Using of this material increases the strength and durability of reinforced structures.
- Does not transfer heat, so there are no “cold bridges” in the reinforcement of masonry and composite walls.
- Elastic, can withstand heavy loads in bending.
- Goes well with the foam and gas silicate blocks, brick, stone, cellular concrete blocks and gypsum boards.
- Composite fiberglass mesh is a dielectric and does not have the capability of magnetization and shielding.
Sizes and types of composite mesh: